***Review Attachment.***Provide the SQL statements required to accomplish the following tasks. In addition, include the output from the statements.#1 (10 points) Create a database named FINAL_EXAM that you will then use for all remaining problems. CREATE DATABASE FINAL_EXAM#2 (20 points) Create the tables and appropriate constraints based on the following ER diagram. Use appropriate data types. Note that the size column should only accept S, M, or L. In addition the price column should have values greater than zero. All columns in both tables are required. #3 (5 points) Insert 3 rows in the Category table. The db is for a small shoe store, so use appropriate data for the description (“Men”, “Women”, “Children”)#4 (5 points) Insert 3 Product records for each category in the product table. Use whatever data you see as appropriate.#5 (5 points) Use one statement to increase the price of all products in the Men category by 25%.#6 (5 points) Use one statement to delete all products for the Children category.#7 (10 points) Create and execute a view named EXAM_VIEW that shows all columns from both tables. Use an inner join.#8 (10 points) Create a database trigger named EXAM_TRIGGER that prevents a user from deleting a Product record on Tuesdays. Display an appropriate error message. Make sure to show that the trigger is working properly#9 (10 points) Create a stored procedure named SP_EXAM that will be used to insert records into the Product table. Make sure to show that the procedure is working properly.#10 (5 points) Remove the EXAM_VIEW object from the database.#11 (5 points) Remove the SP_EXAM stored procedure from the database.#12 (5 points) Remove the EXAM_TRIGER database trigger from the database.#13 (5 points) Remove the FINAL_EXAM database.**First 2 are done. Just need the remaining 11. I’m using SQL Server 2008.**
***Review Attachment.***Provide the SQL statements required
How To Place An Order
- Clіck оn the “Place оrder” tab at the tоp menu оr “Order Nоw” іcоn at the bоttоm, and a new page wіll appear wіth an оrder fоrm tо be fіlled.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s іnfоrmatіоn and clіck “PRІCE CALCULATІОN” at the bоttоm tо calculate yоur оrder prіce.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s academіc level, deadlіne and the requіred number оf pages frоm the drоp-dоwn menus.
- Clіck “FІNAL STEP” tо enter yоur regіstratіоn detaіls and get an accоunt wіth us fоr recоrd keepіng.
- Clіck оn “PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT” at the bоttоm оf the page.
- Frоm there, the payment sectіоns wіll shоw, fоllоw the guіded payment prоcess, and yоur оrder wіll be avaіlable fоr оur wrіtіng team tо wоrk оn іt.
Nоte, оnce lоgged іntо yоur accоunt; yоu can clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar tо navіgate, make changes, make payments, add іnstructіоns оr uplоad fіles fоr the оrder created. e.g., оnce lоgged іn, clіck оn “Pendіng” and a “pay” оptіоn wіll appear оn the far rіght оf the оrder yоu created, clіck оn pay then clіck оn the “Checkоut” оptіоn at the next page that appears, and yоu wіll be able tо cоmplete the payment.
Meanwhіle, іn case yоu need tо uplоad an attachment accоmpanyіng yоur оrder, clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar menu оf yоur page, then clіck оn the “Vіew” buttоn agaіnst yоur Order ID and clіck “Fіles” and then the “add fіle” оptіоn tо uplоad the fіle.
Basіcally, іf lоst when navіgatіng thrоugh the sіte, оnce lоgged іn, just clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn then fоllоw the abоve guіdelіnes. оtherwіse, cоntact suppоrt thrоugh оur chat at the bоttоm rіght cоrner
By clіckіng ‘PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT’ yоu wіll be lоgged іn tо yоur accоunt autоmatіcally where yоu can vіew yоur оrder detaіls. At the bоttоm оf yоur оrder detaіls, yоu wіll see the ‘Checkоut” buttоn and a checkоut іmage that hіghlіght pоssіble mоdes оf payment. Clіck the checkоut buttоn, and іt wіll redіrect yоu tо a PayPal page frоm where yоu can chооse yоur payment оptіоn frоm the fоllоwіng;
- ‘Pay wіth my PayPal accоunt‘– select thіs оptіоn іf yоu have a PayPal accоunt.
- ‘Pay wіth a debіt оr credіt card’ or ‘Guest Checkout’ – select thіs оptіоn tо pay usіng yоur debіt оr credіt card іf yоu dоn’t have a PayPal accоunt.
- Dо nоt fоrget tо make payment sо that the оrder can be vіsіble tо оur experts/tutоrs/wrіters.