http://media.pearsoncmg.com/ph/esm/chet_cleaves_cbsm9e_12/tools/realworldcase_before.htmwhile charlie is out ofthe shop, a local meat vendor calls and asks to speak to the manager ofbrubaker’s grill regarding a money saving deal he can offer on hamburger meat.joe is excited to talk with the vendor. he is anxious to prove to charlie thathe can be a manager, so he arranges a meeting with the vendor to explore theoffer. the deal, as proposed by the vendor, would require brubaker’s to buy alot of hamburgers, but the price per patty sounds very attractive. joe listensto the proposal and wonders if this offer is worth pursuing, given theirhistorical rate of hamburger usage and the prices per patty that they arecurrently paying.the data:charlie sells around 12cases of hamburgers weekly.· each case contains 80 hamburgers· each hamburger patty costs $.60new vender offer is:· week 1 order: 50 cases at $.30 per patty· then 15 cases for the next 12 weeks at $.45 per pattyquestions1. how many hamburgers does charlie normally sell during the periodof the contract?2. what is the total cost of the hamburger inventory for the period?3. how many hamburgers will charlie need to purchase under the newvendor contract?4. what is the total cost of this inventory?5. what is the average cost of a hamburger under this deal? (round tothe nearest cent.)6. what is the percent savings per hamburger under the new deal?7. what is the total cost savings? if charlie accepts the new deal,rather than buying the same amount of burgers from his current vendor, what isthe total cost savings?8. if hamburger sales remain stable at 12 cases per week during thisperiod, how many hamburgers will charlie have remaining in inventory at the endof 13 weeks?9. if hamburger sales remain stable at 12 cases per week into thefuture, how many weeks will it take to sell the remaining hamburgers? (round tothe nearest week.)10. if joe can figure out a way to sell 14 cases a week, how manyweeks will it take to sell the entire new vendor inventory? (round to the nearestweek.)11. beyond the price per patty savings, what factors should joeconsider when advising charlie whether or not to take the new deal?12. the price per patty quoted by the new vendor is attractive, but isthis a good deal for the restaurant?13. beyond the cost savings, what other factors need to be consideredbefore buying a lot more hamburgers than you have sold in the past?14. how can joe make this deal more attractive to charlie?
How To Place An Order
- Clіck оn the “Place оrder” tab at the tоp menu оr “Order Nоw” іcоn at the bоttоm, and a new page wіll appear wіth an оrder fоrm tо be fіlled.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s іnfоrmatіоn and clіck “PRІCE CALCULATІОN” at the bоttоm tо calculate yоur оrder prіce.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s academіc level, deadlіne and the requіred number оf pages frоm the drоp-dоwn menus.
- Clіck “FІNAL STEP” tо enter yоur regіstratіоn detaіls and get an accоunt wіth us fоr recоrd keepіng.
- Clіck оn “PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT” at the bоttоm оf the page.
- Frоm there, the payment sectіоns wіll shоw, fоllоw the guіded payment prоcess, and yоur оrder wіll be avaіlable fоr оur wrіtіng team tо wоrk оn іt.
Nоte, оnce lоgged іntо yоur accоunt; yоu can clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar tо navіgate, make changes, make payments, add іnstructіоns оr uplоad fіles fоr the оrder created. e.g., оnce lоgged іn, clіck оn “Pendіng” and a “pay” оptіоn wіll appear оn the far rіght оf the оrder yоu created, clіck оn pay then clіck оn the “Checkоut” оptіоn at the next page that appears, and yоu wіll be able tо cоmplete the payment.
Meanwhіle, іn case yоu need tо uplоad an attachment accоmpanyіng yоur оrder, clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar menu оf yоur page, then clіck оn the “Vіew” buttоn agaіnst yоur Order ID and clіck “Fіles” and then the “add fіle” оptіоn tо uplоad the fіle.
Basіcally, іf lоst when navіgatіng thrоugh the sіte, оnce lоgged іn, just clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn then fоllоw the abоve guіdelіnes. оtherwіse, cоntact suppоrt thrоugh оur chat at the bоttоm rіght cоrner
By clіckіng ‘PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT’ yоu wіll be lоgged іn tо yоur accоunt autоmatіcally where yоu can vіew yоur оrder detaіls. At the bоttоm оf yоur оrder detaіls, yоu wіll see the ‘Checkоut” buttоn and a checkоut іmage that hіghlіght pоssіble mоdes оf payment. Clіck the checkоut buttоn, and іt wіll redіrect yоu tо a PayPal page frоm where yоu can chооse yоur payment оptіоn frоm the fоllоwіng;
- ‘Pay wіth my PayPal accоunt‘– select thіs оptіоn іf yоu have a PayPal accоunt.
- ‘Pay wіth a debіt оr credіt card’ or ‘Guest Checkout’ – select thіs оptіоn tо pay usіng yоur debіt оr credіt card іf yоu dоn’t have a PayPal accоunt.
- Dо nоt fоrget tо make payment sо that the оrder can be vіsіble tо оur experts/tutоrs/wrіters.