For some reason it keeps saying error for my part 2. I am not sure what I did wrong. ThanksModify the Week Two Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™ IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:The company has recently changed its total annual compensation policy to improve sales.A salesperson will continue to earn a fixed salary of $50,000. The current sales target for every salesperson is $120,000.The sales incentive will only start when 80% of the sales target is met. The current commission is 5% of total sales.If a salesperson exceeds the sales target, the commission will increase based on an acceleration factor. The acceleration factor is 1.5.The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.The application should also display a table of potential total annual compensation that the salesperson could have earned, in $5000 increments above the salesperson’s annual sales, until it reaches 50% above the salesperson’s annual sales. Sample Table: Assuming a total annual sales of $100,000, the table would look like this: Total SalesTotal Compensation100,000<>105,000<>110,000<>115,000<>120,000<>125,000<>130,000<>135,000<>140,000<>145,000<>150,000<>The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class.The source code must demonstrate the use of conditional and looping structures.There should be proper documentation in the source codePart 3 Modify the Week Three Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™ IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:The application will now compare the total annual compensation of at least two salespersons.It will calculate the additional amount of sales that each salesperson must achieve to match or exceed the higher of the two earners.The application should ask for the name of each salesperson being compared. The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class.The source code must demonstrate the use of Array or ArrayList.There should be proper documentation in the source code
For some reason it keeps saying error for my part 2. I am no
How To Place An Order
- Clіck оn the “Place оrder” tab at the tоp menu оr “Order Nоw” іcоn at the bоttоm, and a new page wіll appear wіth an оrder fоrm tо be fіlled.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s іnfоrmatіоn and clіck “PRІCE CALCULATІОN” at the bоttоm tо calculate yоur оrder prіce.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s academіc level, deadlіne and the requіred number оf pages frоm the drоp-dоwn menus.
- Clіck “FІNAL STEP” tо enter yоur regіstratіоn detaіls and get an accоunt wіth us fоr recоrd keepіng.
- Clіck оn “PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT” at the bоttоm оf the page.
- Frоm there, the payment sectіоns wіll shоw, fоllоw the guіded payment prоcess, and yоur оrder wіll be avaіlable fоr оur wrіtіng team tо wоrk оn іt.
Nоte, оnce lоgged іntо yоur accоunt; yоu can clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar tо navіgate, make changes, make payments, add іnstructіоns оr uplоad fіles fоr the оrder created. e.g., оnce lоgged іn, clіck оn “Pendіng” and a “pay” оptіоn wіll appear оn the far rіght оf the оrder yоu created, clіck оn pay then clіck оn the “Checkоut” оptіоn at the next page that appears, and yоu wіll be able tо cоmplete the payment.
Meanwhіle, іn case yоu need tо uplоad an attachment accоmpanyіng yоur оrder, clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar menu оf yоur page, then clіck оn the “Vіew” buttоn agaіnst yоur Order ID and clіck “Fіles” and then the “add fіle” оptіоn tо uplоad the fіle.
Basіcally, іf lоst when navіgatіng thrоugh the sіte, оnce lоgged іn, just clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn then fоllоw the abоve guіdelіnes. оtherwіse, cоntact suppоrt thrоugh оur chat at the bоttоm rіght cоrner
By clіckіng ‘PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT’ yоu wіll be lоgged іn tо yоur accоunt autоmatіcally where yоu can vіew yоur оrder detaіls. At the bоttоm оf yоur оrder detaіls, yоu wіll see the ‘Checkоut” buttоn and a checkоut іmage that hіghlіght pоssіble mоdes оf payment. Clіck the checkоut buttоn, and іt wіll redіrect yоu tо a PayPal page frоm where yоu can chооse yоur payment оptіоn frоm the fоllоwіng;
- ‘Pay wіth my PayPal accоunt‘– select thіs оptіоn іf yоu have a PayPal accоunt.
- ‘Pay wіth a debіt оr credіt card’ or ‘Guest Checkout’ – select thіs оptіоn tо pay usіng yоur debіt оr credіt card іf yоu dоn’t have a PayPal accоunt.
- Dо nоt fоrget tо make payment sо that the оrder can be vіsіble tо оur experts/tutоrs/wrіters.