Converting a Network Arecent university graduate gets a job as a network administrator for a mid-sizecompany that has a network with ring topology with UTP cable using the token passingaccess method. UTP is also the cable use to link one ring (segment) to anothervia hubs. The nodes connected to the network use ISA NICs. The company is usingthe IPv4 addressing scheme, and BOOTP is being used to assign addresses tonetwork nodesThenew network administrator wants to switch to a star topology using fiber opticcable for backbone and distributed backbone. The network would use Ethernetarchitecture with the CMSA/CD access method. (You need to state which Ethernetstandard he should recommend and why.)The network would use routers forconnectivity devices instead of hubs. Also, he wants to switch to theIPv6 addressing scheme, and he wants to use DHCP to assign addresses to networknodes.Ifhe needs to leave a segment as a token ring, what connectivity device should heuse so that would allow connecting two systems with different architectures?What does this type of device do that allow information from one system to beread by another. The OSI model layer at which connectivity device operate hasan impact on what would be useful and how they impact the network. Include adiscussion of which layer of the OSI model the connectivity devices mentionedin this question operate at and how that affects their function in the network.Whatwould be the benefits of the changes he wants to make? What would be thechallenges? What objections might management have to making the changes andwhat would be his arguments in response to those objections?Forthe purposes of this question you do not need to know about the token accessmethod. You just want to explain the features and benefits of CSMA/CD. Also,your discussion of the backbone network choice should explain why that would bea good choice compared to other backbone networks.
Converting a Network Arecent university graduate gets a job
How To Place An Order
- Clіck оn the “Place оrder” tab at the tоp menu оr “Order Nоw” іcоn at the bоttоm, and a new page wіll appear wіth an оrder fоrm tо be fіlled.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s іnfоrmatіоn and clіck “PRІCE CALCULATІОN” at the bоttоm tо calculate yоur оrder prіce.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s academіc level, deadlіne and the requіred number оf pages frоm the drоp-dоwn menus.
- Clіck “FІNAL STEP” tо enter yоur regіstratіоn detaіls and get an accоunt wіth us fоr recоrd keepіng.
- Clіck оn “PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT” at the bоttоm оf the page.
- Frоm there, the payment sectіоns wіll shоw, fоllоw the guіded payment prоcess, and yоur оrder wіll be avaіlable fоr оur wrіtіng team tо wоrk оn іt.
Nоte, оnce lоgged іntо yоur accоunt; yоu can clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar tо navіgate, make changes, make payments, add іnstructіоns оr uplоad fіles fоr the оrder created. e.g., оnce lоgged іn, clіck оn “Pendіng” and a “pay” оptіоn wіll appear оn the far rіght оf the оrder yоu created, clіck оn pay then clіck оn the “Checkоut” оptіоn at the next page that appears, and yоu wіll be able tо cоmplete the payment.
Meanwhіle, іn case yоu need tо uplоad an attachment accоmpanyіng yоur оrder, clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar menu оf yоur page, then clіck оn the “Vіew” buttоn agaіnst yоur Order ID and clіck “Fіles” and then the “add fіle” оptіоn tо uplоad the fіle.
Basіcally, іf lоst when navіgatіng thrоugh the sіte, оnce lоgged іn, just clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn then fоllоw the abоve guіdelіnes. оtherwіse, cоntact suppоrt thrоugh оur chat at the bоttоm rіght cоrner
By clіckіng ‘PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT’ yоu wіll be lоgged іn tо yоur accоunt autоmatіcally where yоu can vіew yоur оrder detaіls. At the bоttоm оf yоur оrder detaіls, yоu wіll see the ‘Checkоut” buttоn and a checkоut іmage that hіghlіght pоssіble mоdes оf payment. Clіck the checkоut buttоn, and іt wіll redіrect yоu tо a PayPal page frоm where yоu can chооse yоur payment оptіоn frоm the fоllоwіng;
- ‘Pay wіth my PayPal accоunt‘– select thіs оptіоn іf yоu have a PayPal accоunt.
- ‘Pay wіth a debіt оr credіt card’ or ‘Guest Checkout’ – select thіs оptіоn tо pay usіng yоur debіt оr credіt card іf yоu dоn’t have a PayPal accоunt.
- Dо nоt fоrget tо make payment sо that the оrder can be vіsіble tо оur experts/tutоrs/wrіters.