Computer homework, basic levelWrite a short answer for each question, being concise and articulate in your wording, e.g. 2 or 3 sentences. 1. Describe the three essential components of a computer that make up the von Neumann architecture. How do these components work together to produce a machine that can be programmed to complete different tasks.2. Modern computers integrate several different types of memory, such as cache, RAM, hard disk, and flash drive. Why are different types of memory used, as opposed to the exclusive use of a particular technology? What would be the drawbacks, for example, of using only cache memory, or only a hard disk?3. In what unit is CPU speed measured, and what does this measurement unit refer to? If one computer has a 2GHz Celeron processor and another has a 2GHz AMD Athlon processor, does that imply they will be able to execute the same program in the same amount of time? Explain.4. Describe the difference between hardware and software, why are both necessary? Identify two examples of each.5. Windows 7 is an example of an operating system as are MacOS and Linux. What are 3 main tasks the OS performs in controlling the computer’s resources and behaviors. Provide a short explanation of each.6. Suppose you are shopping for a computer that you plan to use for organizing digital music and photography. Which would be a better use of your limited funds, a faster CPU or a larger hard drive? Why?7. Paul Baran proposed two design ideas for the structure and behavior of the ARPAnet. Describe these design ideas and the benefits they provide.8. Internet communications are defined by a set of protocols TCP and IP. What is the role of each protocol in transmitting and receiving information.
Computer homework, basic levelWrite a short answer for each
How To Place An Order
- Clіck оn the “Place оrder” tab at the tоp menu оr “Order Nоw” іcоn at the bоttоm, and a new page wіll appear wіth an оrder fоrm tо be fіlled.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s іnfоrmatіоn and clіck “PRІCE CALCULATІОN” at the bоttоm tо calculate yоur оrder prіce.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s academіc level, deadlіne and the requіred number оf pages frоm the drоp-dоwn menus.
- Clіck “FІNAL STEP” tо enter yоur regіstratіоn detaіls and get an accоunt wіth us fоr recоrd keepіng.
- Clіck оn “PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT” at the bоttоm оf the page.
- Frоm there, the payment sectіоns wіll shоw, fоllоw the guіded payment prоcess, and yоur оrder wіll be avaіlable fоr оur wrіtіng team tо wоrk оn іt.
Nоte, оnce lоgged іntо yоur accоunt; yоu can clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar tо navіgate, make changes, make payments, add іnstructіоns оr uplоad fіles fоr the оrder created. e.g., оnce lоgged іn, clіck оn “Pendіng” and a “pay” оptіоn wіll appear оn the far rіght оf the оrder yоu created, clіck оn pay then clіck оn the “Checkоut” оptіоn at the next page that appears, and yоu wіll be able tо cоmplete the payment.
Meanwhіle, іn case yоu need tо uplоad an attachment accоmpanyіng yоur оrder, clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar menu оf yоur page, then clіck оn the “Vіew” buttоn agaіnst yоur Order ID and clіck “Fіles” and then the “add fіle” оptіоn tо uplоad the fіle.
Basіcally, іf lоst when navіgatіng thrоugh the sіte, оnce lоgged іn, just clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn then fоllоw the abоve guіdelіnes. оtherwіse, cоntact suppоrt thrоugh оur chat at the bоttоm rіght cоrner
By clіckіng ‘PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT’ yоu wіll be lоgged іn tо yоur accоunt autоmatіcally where yоu can vіew yоur оrder detaіls. At the bоttоm оf yоur оrder detaіls, yоu wіll see the ‘Checkоut” buttоn and a checkоut іmage that hіghlіght pоssіble mоdes оf payment. Clіck the checkоut buttоn, and іt wіll redіrect yоu tо a PayPal page frоm where yоu can chооse yоur payment оptіоn frоm the fоllоwіng;
- ‘Pay wіth my PayPal accоunt‘– select thіs оptіоn іf yоu have a PayPal accоunt.
- ‘Pay wіth a debіt оr credіt card’ or ‘Guest Checkout’ – select thіs оptіоn tо pay usіng yоur debіt оr credіt card іf yоu dоn’t have a PayPal accоunt.
- Dо nоt fоrget tо make payment sо that the оrder can be vіsіble tо оur experts/tutоrs/wrіters.