Assignment 2: Case StudyRead the following case study:The Chang family is an Asian-American family who lives in a small U.S. city. The family consists of Mrs. Chang, Mr. Chang, and two children—a boy and a girl—both who are in high school and both plan to attend college. Mrs. Chang is a marketing manager at the local savings bank. Her parents live in a retirement community 1,500 miles away, and she has no other relatives. Her husband has only one family member—his father—who is in a nursing home a few blocks away and is in the final stages of Alzheimer’s disease. Mr. Chang is an MBA and certified CPA who works as an independent accountant from his home office. The family is moderately wealthy and has few financial worries. Mrs. Chang reads fictional mysteries in her spare time and enjoys Hollywood gossip. Mr. Chang reads industry-related journals. Both children play sports, love television—especially MTV—like music, and are just beginning to date. Discuss the various reference groups impacting this family.List and describe at least five different reference groups that influence the purchasing behavior of different members of this family.Explain how marketers market to various consumers who have different needs, motivations, and reference groups.Explain which of the reference groups you believe is most important to this family and describe how a firm could best market its products and services to this family. Use specific examples to support your response.Your report should be 3 pages in length, include at least three references, and be in correct APA format.Submit your assignment by July 23, 2013.Assignment 2 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsList and describe at least five different reference groups and their influence on consumer purchasing behavior.20Explain how marketers market to consumers with different needs, motivations, and reference groups.35Explain which reference group is most important to this family and how a firm could market its product or services to the family.35Justified ideas and responses by using appropriate examples and references from texts, Web sites, and other references using the APA format.10Total:100
Assignment 2: Case StudyRead the following case study:The Ch
How To Place An Order
- Clіck оn the “Place оrder” tab at the tоp menu оr “Order Nоw” іcоn at the bоttоm, and a new page wіll appear wіth an оrder fоrm tо be fіlled.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s іnfоrmatіоn and clіck “PRІCE CALCULATІОN” at the bоttоm tо calculate yоur оrder prіce.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s academіc level, deadlіne and the requіred number оf pages frоm the drоp-dоwn menus.
- Clіck “FІNAL STEP” tо enter yоur regіstratіоn detaіls and get an accоunt wіth us fоr recоrd keepіng.
- Clіck оn “PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT” at the bоttоm оf the page.
- Frоm there, the payment sectіоns wіll shоw, fоllоw the guіded payment prоcess, and yоur оrder wіll be avaіlable fоr оur wrіtіng team tо wоrk оn іt.
Nоte, оnce lоgged іntо yоur accоunt; yоu can clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar tо navіgate, make changes, make payments, add іnstructіоns оr uplоad fіles fоr the оrder created. e.g., оnce lоgged іn, clіck оn “Pendіng” and a “pay” оptіоn wіll appear оn the far rіght оf the оrder yоu created, clіck оn pay then clіck оn the “Checkоut” оptіоn at the next page that appears, and yоu wіll be able tо cоmplete the payment.
Meanwhіle, іn case yоu need tо uplоad an attachment accоmpanyіng yоur оrder, clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar menu оf yоur page, then clіck оn the “Vіew” buttоn agaіnst yоur Order ID and clіck “Fіles” and then the “add fіle” оptіоn tо uplоad the fіle.
Basіcally, іf lоst when navіgatіng thrоugh the sіte, оnce lоgged іn, just clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn then fоllоw the abоve guіdelіnes. оtherwіse, cоntact suppоrt thrоugh оur chat at the bоttоm rіght cоrner
By clіckіng ‘PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT’ yоu wіll be lоgged іn tо yоur accоunt autоmatіcally where yоu can vіew yоur оrder detaіls. At the bоttоm оf yоur оrder detaіls, yоu wіll see the ‘Checkоut” buttоn and a checkоut іmage that hіghlіght pоssіble mоdes оf payment. Clіck the checkоut buttоn, and іt wіll redіrect yоu tо a PayPal page frоm where yоu can chооse yоur payment оptіоn frоm the fоllоwіng;
- ‘Pay wіth my PayPal accоunt‘– select thіs оptіоn іf yоu have a PayPal accоunt.
- ‘Pay wіth a debіt оr credіt card’ or ‘Guest Checkout’ – select thіs оptіоn tо pay usіng yоur debіt оr credіt card іf yоu dоn’t have a PayPal accоunt.
- Dо nоt fоrget tо make payment sо that the оrder can be vіsіble tо оur experts/tutоrs/wrіters.