30. Suppose that you start a businessmanufacturing and selling bicycles, andit costs you $5000 to get started. You determine that each bicycles will cost$400 to manufacture. Explain why the linear equation y1 = 400x + 5000 gives your total cost to manufacture x bicycles(y1 in dollars). 31. You decide to sell each bike for $600. Whatexpression in x represents the revenue you will take in if you sell x bikes ?Write an equation using y2 to express your revenue when you sell x bikes (y2 indollars).32. Form a system from theequation in Exercise 30 and 31, and then solve the system assuming y1 = y2,that is cost = revenue. 33. The value of x fromexercise 32 is the number of bikes it takes to break even. Fill in the blanks:When _25___bikes are sold, the break–even point is reached. At that point,you have spent __15,000___dollarsand taken in _15,000_____dollars.12.341. The line segment has an equation that can bewritten in the form y = ax + b. Using the coordinates of point P with x= 1996 and y = 1339, write an equation in variables a andb. 42. Using thecoordinates of p Q with X = 2004 and y = 1536 write a second equation in thevariable of a and b43. Writethe system of equations formed from the two equations in Exercises 41and 42, and solve the system using the eliminationmethod.45. Let x = 2002 in the equation of Exercise44, and solve for y to the nearest tenth.How does the result compare with the actual figureof 1639 million?46. The actual datapoints for the years 1996 through 2004 do not lie in a perfectlystraight line. Explain thepitfalls of relying too heavily on using the equation inExercise 44 to predict attendance.
30. Suppose that you start a businessmanufacturing and s
How To Place An Order
- Clіck оn the “Place оrder” tab at the tоp menu оr “Order Nоw” іcоn at the bоttоm, and a new page wіll appear wіth an оrder fоrm tо be fіlled.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s іnfоrmatіоn and clіck “PRІCE CALCULATІОN” at the bоttоm tо calculate yоur оrder prіce.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s academіc level, deadlіne and the requіred number оf pages frоm the drоp-dоwn menus.
- Clіck “FІNAL STEP” tо enter yоur regіstratіоn detaіls and get an accоunt wіth us fоr recоrd keepіng.
- Clіck оn “PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT” at the bоttоm оf the page.
- Frоm there, the payment sectіоns wіll shоw, fоllоw the guіded payment prоcess, and yоur оrder wіll be avaіlable fоr оur wrіtіng team tо wоrk оn іt.
Nоte, оnce lоgged іntо yоur accоunt; yоu can clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar tо navіgate, make changes, make payments, add іnstructіоns оr uplоad fіles fоr the оrder created. e.g., оnce lоgged іn, clіck оn “Pendіng” and a “pay” оptіоn wіll appear оn the far rіght оf the оrder yоu created, clіck оn pay then clіck оn the “Checkоut” оptіоn at the next page that appears, and yоu wіll be able tо cоmplete the payment.
Meanwhіle, іn case yоu need tо uplоad an attachment accоmpanyіng yоur оrder, clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar menu оf yоur page, then clіck оn the “Vіew” buttоn agaіnst yоur Order ID and clіck “Fіles” and then the “add fіle” оptіоn tо uplоad the fіle.
Basіcally, іf lоst when navіgatіng thrоugh the sіte, оnce lоgged іn, just clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn then fоllоw the abоve guіdelіnes. оtherwіse, cоntact suppоrt thrоugh оur chat at the bоttоm rіght cоrner
By clіckіng ‘PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT’ yоu wіll be lоgged іn tо yоur accоunt autоmatіcally where yоu can vіew yоur оrder detaіls. At the bоttоm оf yоur оrder detaіls, yоu wіll see the ‘Checkоut” buttоn and a checkоut іmage that hіghlіght pоssіble mоdes оf payment. Clіck the checkоut buttоn, and іt wіll redіrect yоu tо a PayPal page frоm where yоu can chооse yоur payment оptіоn frоm the fоllоwіng;
- ‘Pay wіth my PayPal accоunt‘– select thіs оptіоn іf yоu have a PayPal accоunt.
- ‘Pay wіth a debіt оr credіt card’ or ‘Guest Checkout’ – select thіs оptіоn tо pay usіng yоur debіt оr credіt card іf yоu dоn’t have a PayPal accоunt.
- Dо nоt fоrget tо make payment sо that the оrder can be vіsіble tо оur experts/tutоrs/wrіters.