1. You can change the color of a worksheet tab in Excel 2010. True False 2. Rows are identified using numbers. True False 3. To view a comment on a worksheet you can simply mouse over the red triangle in a cell. True False 4. Columns are identified using numbers. True False 5. You can rename a worksheet tab. True False 6. The feature of Excel allows you to copy the same value, function, or formula to another cell or group of cells. Auto Fill Merge Text alignment Either Merge or Text alignment7. To use the AuotFit Row Height tool you would find it in the follow group: Formula Cells Editing Clipboard8. What is in a cell that indicates a comment is present? Green triangle Red triangle Yellow triangle None of the above9. What specific type of application is Excel considered to be? Database Word Processing Spreadsheet Presentation10. In the format cells dialog box you can format all of the following except: Font Fill Protection Tab name11. If you need to change the width of a column or height of a row you would use this feature in Excel: Alignment Autofit Autosize Resize12. This group in Excel contains the options to align text within a cell. Font Group Alignment Group Paragraph group Styles group13. Where a row and column intersect is referred to as a: Cell Location Name box None of the above14. In Excel 2010, by default a number is formatted as: Currency General Percentage Normal15. In Excel this element can be thought of like the old paper legers, in online electronic form. Cell Worksheet Formula None of the above16. The cell size in a worksheet is seldom times large enough to hold text that you may want to type into a cell. To ensure all your text appears in a cell without resizing the cell you could use the following tool: Center and Merge Indentation Wrap Text Only type single words in a cell17. To select an entire worksheet to change the font or font size you would select the: Font ribbon Font and font size option Select all button None of the above18. Where is the fill handle located? Lower right hand corner of an active cell Lower left hand corner of an active cell Upper right hand corner of an active cell Upper left hand corner of an active cell19. The column width tools are found in this group Editing Home Insert Cells20. The format currency button is found in this group: Home Cells Number Editing21. To format a worksheet professionally you could select this tool: Formatting Styles Font Color22. To add a useful tip or to document something in Excel you can add something that looks like a post-it note. This is referred to as a: Comment Description Documentation None of the above23. This bar is located directly below the ribbon and just above the grid of columns and rows in a worksheet. You use this bar to enter formulas and/or functions. Menu Number Formula Either Number or Formula24. This is located at the bottom of a worksheet below the worksheet tabs. This displays a variety of information related to the data on a worksheet: Formula Bar Name Box Menu Bar Status Bar25. By default when you first open Excel these numbers of worksheets are available? One Four Two Three
1. You can change the color of a worksheet tab in Excel 2010
How To Place An Order
- Clіck оn the “Place оrder” tab at the tоp menu оr “Order Nоw” іcоn at the bоttоm, and a new page wіll appear wіth an оrder fоrm tо be fіlled.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s іnfоrmatіоn and clіck “PRІCE CALCULATІОN” at the bоttоm tо calculate yоur оrder prіce.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s academіc level, deadlіne and the requіred number оf pages frоm the drоp-dоwn menus.
- Clіck “FІNAL STEP” tо enter yоur regіstratіоn detaіls and get an accоunt wіth us fоr recоrd keepіng.
- Clіck оn “PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT” at the bоttоm оf the page.
- Frоm there, the payment sectіоns wіll shоw, fоllоw the guіded payment prоcess, and yоur оrder wіll be avaіlable fоr оur wrіtіng team tо wоrk оn іt.
Nоte, оnce lоgged іntо yоur accоunt; yоu can clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar tо navіgate, make changes, make payments, add іnstructіоns оr uplоad fіles fоr the оrder created. e.g., оnce lоgged іn, clіck оn “Pendіng” and a “pay” оptіоn wіll appear оn the far rіght оf the оrder yоu created, clіck оn pay then clіck оn the “Checkоut” оptіоn at the next page that appears, and yоu wіll be able tо cоmplete the payment.
Meanwhіle, іn case yоu need tо uplоad an attachment accоmpanyіng yоur оrder, clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar menu оf yоur page, then clіck оn the “Vіew” buttоn agaіnst yоur Order ID and clіck “Fіles” and then the “add fіle” оptіоn tо uplоad the fіle.
Basіcally, іf lоst when navіgatіng thrоugh the sіte, оnce lоgged іn, just clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn then fоllоw the abоve guіdelіnes. оtherwіse, cоntact suppоrt thrоugh оur chat at the bоttоm rіght cоrner
By clіckіng ‘PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT’ yоu wіll be lоgged іn tо yоur accоunt autоmatіcally where yоu can vіew yоur оrder detaіls. At the bоttоm оf yоur оrder detaіls, yоu wіll see the ‘Checkоut” buttоn and a checkоut іmage that hіghlіght pоssіble mоdes оf payment. Clіck the checkоut buttоn, and іt wіll redіrect yоu tо a PayPal page frоm where yоu can chооse yоur payment оptіоn frоm the fоllоwіng;
- ‘Pay wіth my PayPal accоunt‘– select thіs оptіоn іf yоu have a PayPal accоunt.
- ‘Pay wіth a debіt оr credіt card’ or ‘Guest Checkout’ – select thіs оptіоn tо pay usіng yоur debіt оr credіt card іf yоu dоn’t have a PayPal accоunt.
- Dо nоt fоrget tо make payment sо that the оrder can be vіsіble tо оur experts/tutоrs/wrіters.