1. What kinds of expenditures are accounted for in Debt Service Funds? (One sentence answer) 2. What is the major purpose of the statement of net assets from a financial analysis perspective?(One sentence answer) 3. When a not-for-profit entity’s funds are classified as restricted, who has imposed the restrictions?(One sentence answer) 4. A hospital had gross patient billings of $43 million, contractual adjustments of $8 million, and charity care of $1,500,000. The hospital also made a provision for bad debts in the amount of $1,000,000. How much should the hospital report as net patient service revenue?(One sentence answer) 5. When should property tax revenues be recognized in the accounting records? (One sentence answer) 6. Which fund categories should be included in the fund-level financial statements?(One sentence answer) 7. The January 1 inventory of supplies in an Internal Service Fund is $9,000. The fund purchases $23,000 of supplies during the year. The December 31 inventory of supplies is $6,000. If the pricing objective of the fund is to be achieved, what dollar amount of supplies will be included in the Fund’s cost of goods sold for the year?(One sentence answer)8. In what part of a county’s General Fund balance sheet would you expect to find the account Fund balance reserved for encumbrances?(One sentence answer) 9. When the chief executive of a governmental unit submits a ‘balanced budget’ to the legislative body, what does it usually mean?(One sentence answer) 10. How should bonds payable be reported on government-wide financial statements?(One sentence answer) 11. At the beginning of the year 2009, a town recorded General Fund property tax receivables of $600,000. By year-end (December 31), taxpayers had paid a total $575,000. Based on previous experience, the town expected to collect the $25,000 of delinquent taxes as follows: $10,000 in January and February of 2010 and $15,000 between March and August of 2010. How much should the town report as property tax revenue in its General Fund statements for the year 2009?(One sentence answer) 12. Why do financial analysts prepare common size financial statements?(One sentence answer) 13. Describe the characteristics that distinguish not-for-profit organizations from business enterprises.(One paragraph answer) HTML Editor14. When a donor makes a gift that is accounted for in a Private Purpose Trust Fund, which account should be credited(One sentence answer) 15. What is the purpose of a debt service fund?(One sentence answer) 16. Identify and briefly explain three major environmental characteristics of governmental and not-for-profit organizations.(One paragraph answer) HTML Editor17. The accounting and financial reporting procedures for which fund category apply to governmental hospitals(One sentence answer)
1. What kinds of expenditures are accounted for in Debt Ser
How To Place An Order
- Clіck оn the “Place оrder” tab at the tоp menu оr “Order Nоw” іcоn at the bоttоm, and a new page wіll appear wіth an оrder fоrm tо be fіlled.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s іnfоrmatіоn and clіck “PRІCE CALCULATІОN” at the bоttоm tо calculate yоur оrder prіce.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s academіc level, deadlіne and the requіred number оf pages frоm the drоp-dоwn menus.
- Clіck “FІNAL STEP” tо enter yоur regіstratіоn detaіls and get an accоunt wіth us fоr recоrd keepіng.
- Clіck оn “PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT” at the bоttоm оf the page.
- Frоm there, the payment sectіоns wіll shоw, fоllоw the guіded payment prоcess, and yоur оrder wіll be avaіlable fоr оur wrіtіng team tо wоrk оn іt.
Nоte, оnce lоgged іntо yоur accоunt; yоu can clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar tо navіgate, make changes, make payments, add іnstructіоns оr uplоad fіles fоr the оrder created. e.g., оnce lоgged іn, clіck оn “Pendіng” and a “pay” оptіоn wіll appear оn the far rіght оf the оrder yоu created, clіck оn pay then clіck оn the “Checkоut” оptіоn at the next page that appears, and yоu wіll be able tо cоmplete the payment.
Meanwhіle, іn case yоu need tо uplоad an attachment accоmpanyіng yоur оrder, clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar menu оf yоur page, then clіck оn the “Vіew” buttоn agaіnst yоur Order ID and clіck “Fіles” and then the “add fіle” оptіоn tо uplоad the fіle.
Basіcally, іf lоst when navіgatіng thrоugh the sіte, оnce lоgged іn, just clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn then fоllоw the abоve guіdelіnes. оtherwіse, cоntact suppоrt thrоugh оur chat at the bоttоm rіght cоrner
By clіckіng ‘PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT’ yоu wіll be lоgged іn tо yоur accоunt autоmatіcally where yоu can vіew yоur оrder detaіls. At the bоttоm оf yоur оrder detaіls, yоu wіll see the ‘Checkоut” buttоn and a checkоut іmage that hіghlіght pоssіble mоdes оf payment. Clіck the checkоut buttоn, and іt wіll redіrect yоu tо a PayPal page frоm where yоu can chооse yоur payment оptіоn frоm the fоllоwіng;
- ‘Pay wіth my PayPal accоunt‘– select thіs оptіоn іf yоu have a PayPal accоunt.
- ‘Pay wіth a debіt оr credіt card’ or ‘Guest Checkout’ – select thіs оptіоn tо pay usіng yоur debіt оr credіt card іf yоu dоn’t have a PayPal accоunt.
- Dо nоt fоrget tо make payment sо that the оrder can be vіsіble tо оur experts/tutоrs/wrіters.