1. The central issue in the concept of efficient markets is:a. competitionb. anomaliesc. pricesd. information2. Assume ABC Company just announced that its earnings for the next quarter arelikely to be higher than stock analysis currently expect. If markets areinefficient, the stock of company ABC will adjust in price:a. after a time lagb. downwardc. upwardd. unpredictably.3. For a market to be efficient, a change in the price today for an individualstock must be independent of:a. a previous changeb. the trading activity of insidersc. changes in the price of other stocksd. activity in the options market4. Technical analysis is shown to be of little or no value in predicting futureprice changes by evidence that supports ________ market effiency.a. strong-formb. semistrong-formc. weak-formd. imperfect-form5. A substantial body of research exists to test the concept of semistrongmarket efficiency. The majority of this research falls into the category of:a. anomaly reviewsb. event studiesc. process speed examinationsd. assimilation tests6. Stockholders that own more than ________% of a company’s stock areconsidered insiders by the SEC.a. 10b. 20c. 30d. 407. An unexplained but commonly believed anomaly to the efficient markethypothesis is that higher returns can be generated through buying _______stocks that are currently unpopular with investors.a. cyclicalb. declining priced. low PE ratioc. low volume8. A striking paradox of the concept of efficient markets is that the moreinvestors seek ways to use information to generate superior returns, the morethis activity:a. discovers new anomaliesb delivers increasing returnsc. undermines the fairness of marketsd. helps to make the market more efficient9. The diversity of the US economy, with its many variables and moving parts,ensures that each business cycle is:a. uniqueb. prolongedc. diversifiedd. independent10. It is common practice among investment analysts to study measures of _______.They may be leading, coincident, or lagging and are used to evaluate componentsof economic activity that may affect stock prices.a. composite economic indicatorsb. overall industry trendsc. federal reserve activitiesd. global economic climate11. Historically, the stock market has been the most sensitive indicator of thebusiness cycle. This is primarily because:a. stocks are more volatile that other economic factorsb. investors are discounting the futurec. markets are only partially efficientd. recessions cause declines in stock prices12. It is clear that a strong correlation exists between interest rates and thebusiness cycle because every recession since World War 2 has been preceded bya:a. sharp correlation in bond pricesb. long term interest rate spikec. credit crisisd. downward sloping yield curve13. A useful way to look at movements in aggregate stock prices is tounderstand that they are determined by corporate earnings streams and:a. investor confidenceb. a market indexc. the PE ratiod. required returns14. A key linkage between the business cycle and aggregate stock prices is thatas interest rates rise, PE ratios decline. This follows logically frominvestors’ valuation decisions and particularly changes in:a. corporate earningsb. consumer confidencec. the discount rated. dividend payouts15. The Federal Reserve has developed a market forecasting model which wasgenerated a good deal of attention because of its simplicity and relativeaccuracy. The Fed model suggests decision rules based on the relationshipbetween the _______ and the _________.a. discount rate; leading economic indicatorsb. Dow Jones Industrial Average; business cyclec. prime lending rate; gross domestic productd. S&P 500 earnings yield, 10 year Treasury yield16. It is very likely that forecasting the performance of industries andsectors has increased in importance due to the recent trend towards:a. a collapse of high tech valuationsb. increasing cross-sectional volatilityc. greater influence of institutional investorsd. more discrete industry classifications17. The industry lifecycle stage that probably has the most rewardingcombination of potential capital appreciation and industry risk is the ______stage.a. expansionb. pioneeringc. stabilizationd. consolidation18. In addition to the business lifecyle, an important component ofsector/industry analysis is consideration of qualitative factors. Key amongthese are competition, government affects, and:a. economics of scaleb. barriers to entrancec. structural changesd. the regulatory environment19. Companies in a ______ industry are likely to see the greatest downwardstock price pressure during a recession.a. growthb. defensivec. interest-sensitived. cyclical20. Given the wealth of information available to investors, one might concludethat selecting the most promising industries over the short term is an easyexercise. One key reason this is NOT the case is that history has shown that:a. the Federal Reserve gives no information on the expected direction ofinterest ratesb. earnings estimates are notoriously inaccuratec. dividend payouts by companies are frequently changedd. political elections can cause markets to react unpredictably.
1. The central issue in the concept of efficient markets is:
How To Place An Order
- Clіck оn the “Place оrder” tab at the tоp menu оr “Order Nоw” іcоn at the bоttоm, and a new page wіll appear wіth an оrder fоrm tо be fіlled.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s іnfоrmatіоn and clіck “PRІCE CALCULATІОN” at the bоttоm tо calculate yоur оrder prіce.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s academіc level, deadlіne and the requіred number оf pages frоm the drоp-dоwn menus.
- Clіck “FІNAL STEP” tо enter yоur regіstratіоn detaіls and get an accоunt wіth us fоr recоrd keepіng.
- Clіck оn “PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT” at the bоttоm оf the page.
- Frоm there, the payment sectіоns wіll shоw, fоllоw the guіded payment prоcess, and yоur оrder wіll be avaіlable fоr оur wrіtіng team tо wоrk оn іt.
Nоte, оnce lоgged іntо yоur accоunt; yоu can clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar tо navіgate, make changes, make payments, add іnstructіоns оr uplоad fіles fоr the оrder created. e.g., оnce lоgged іn, clіck оn “Pendіng” and a “pay” оptіоn wіll appear оn the far rіght оf the оrder yоu created, clіck оn pay then clіck оn the “Checkоut” оptіоn at the next page that appears, and yоu wіll be able tо cоmplete the payment.
Meanwhіle, іn case yоu need tо uplоad an attachment accоmpanyіng yоur оrder, clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar menu оf yоur page, then clіck оn the “Vіew” buttоn agaіnst yоur Order ID and clіck “Fіles” and then the “add fіle” оptіоn tо uplоad the fіle.
Basіcally, іf lоst when navіgatіng thrоugh the sіte, оnce lоgged іn, just clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn then fоllоw the abоve guіdelіnes. оtherwіse, cоntact suppоrt thrоugh оur chat at the bоttоm rіght cоrner
By clіckіng ‘PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT’ yоu wіll be lоgged іn tо yоur accоunt autоmatіcally where yоu can vіew yоur оrder detaіls. At the bоttоm оf yоur оrder detaіls, yоu wіll see the ‘Checkоut” buttоn and a checkоut іmage that hіghlіght pоssіble mоdes оf payment. Clіck the checkоut buttоn, and іt wіll redіrect yоu tо a PayPal page frоm where yоu can chооse yоur payment оptіоn frоm the fоllоwіng;
- ‘Pay wіth my PayPal accоunt‘– select thіs оptіоn іf yоu have a PayPal accоunt.
- ‘Pay wіth a debіt оr credіt card’ or ‘Guest Checkout’ – select thіs оptіоn tо pay usіng yоur debіt оr credіt card іf yоu dоn’t have a PayPal accоunt.
- Dо nоt fоrget tо make payment sо that the оrder can be vіsіble tо оur experts/tutоrs/wrіters.