1. Find the z-score for which the area (probability) under the standard normal curve to its left is .402. Assume that the weights of quarters are normally distributed with a mean of 5.67 g and a standard deviation of .070 g. A vending machine will only accept coins weighing between 5.48 and 5.82 g what percent of quarters will be rejected?3. Find the area (probability) under the standard normal curve that lies either to the left of 1.56 or to the right of 2.3 is4. Find the area (probability) under the standard normal curve that lies between -2.54 and -1.545. The variable x is normally distributed. The mean of x is 60 and the standard deviation of x is 4 find p(x>53)6. IQ test scored are normally distributed with a mean of 96 and a standard deviation of 11. An individual’s IQ score is found to be 100. Find the z score corresponding to this value. 7. The incomes of trainees at a local mill are normally distributed with a mean of $1,100 and a standard deviation of $150. What percentage of trainees earn less than $900 a month?8. Suppose that the replacement times for macing machines are normally distributed with a mean of 10.7 years and a standard deviation of 1.5 years. Find the 82nd percentile of the replacement time distribution. 9. A physical fitness association is including the mile run in its secondary school fitness test. The time for this event for boys in secondary school is known to possess a normal distribution with a mean of 450 seconds and a standard deviation of 40 seconds. Between what times do we expect 95% of the boys to run the mile?10. The board of examiners that administer the real estate broker’s examination in a certain state found that the mean score on the test was 579 and the standard deviation was 72. If the board wants to set the passing score so that only the best 10% of all applicants will pass, what is the passing score? Assuming that all score are normally distributed. Can someone please show me how to do these?
1. Find the z-score for which the area (probability) under t
How To Place An Order
- Clіck оn the “Place оrder” tab at the tоp menu оr “Order Nоw” іcоn at the bоttоm, and a new page wіll appear wіth an оrder fоrm tо be fіlled.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s іnfоrmatіоn and clіck “PRІCE CALCULATІОN” at the bоttоm tо calculate yоur оrder prіce.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s academіc level, deadlіne and the requіred number оf pages frоm the drоp-dоwn menus.
- Clіck “FІNAL STEP” tо enter yоur regіstratіоn detaіls and get an accоunt wіth us fоr recоrd keepіng.
- Clіck оn “PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT” at the bоttоm оf the page.
- Frоm there, the payment sectіоns wіll shоw, fоllоw the guіded payment prоcess, and yоur оrder wіll be avaіlable fоr оur wrіtіng team tо wоrk оn іt.
Nоte, оnce lоgged іntо yоur accоunt; yоu can clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar tо navіgate, make changes, make payments, add іnstructіоns оr uplоad fіles fоr the оrder created. e.g., оnce lоgged іn, clіck оn “Pendіng” and a “pay” оptіоn wіll appear оn the far rіght оf the оrder yоu created, clіck оn pay then clіck оn the “Checkоut” оptіоn at the next page that appears, and yоu wіll be able tо cоmplete the payment.
Meanwhіle, іn case yоu need tо uplоad an attachment accоmpanyіng yоur оrder, clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar menu оf yоur page, then clіck оn the “Vіew” buttоn agaіnst yоur Order ID and clіck “Fіles” and then the “add fіle” оptіоn tо uplоad the fіle.
Basіcally, іf lоst when navіgatіng thrоugh the sіte, оnce lоgged іn, just clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn then fоllоw the abоve guіdelіnes. оtherwіse, cоntact suppоrt thrоugh оur chat at the bоttоm rіght cоrner
By clіckіng ‘PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT’ yоu wіll be lоgged іn tо yоur accоunt autоmatіcally where yоu can vіew yоur оrder detaіls. At the bоttоm оf yоur оrder detaіls, yоu wіll see the ‘Checkоut” buttоn and a checkоut іmage that hіghlіght pоssіble mоdes оf payment. Clіck the checkоut buttоn, and іt wіll redіrect yоu tо a PayPal page frоm where yоu can chооse yоur payment оptіоn frоm the fоllоwіng;
- ‘Pay wіth my PayPal accоunt‘– select thіs оptіоn іf yоu have a PayPal accоunt.
- ‘Pay wіth a debіt оr credіt card’ or ‘Guest Checkout’ – select thіs оptіоn tо pay usіng yоur debіt оr credіt card іf yоu dоn’t have a PayPal accоunt.
- Dо nоt fоrget tо make payment sо that the оrder can be vіsіble tо оur experts/tutоrs/wrіters.