1. Describethe cycle of money, the participants in the cycle, and the common objective of borrowing and lending.2. Distinguish the fourmain areas of finance and briefly explain the financial activities that each encompasses.3. Explain the differentways of classifying financial markets.4. Discuss the threemain categories of financial management.5. Identify the mainobjective of the finance manager and how that objective might be achieved.6. Explain how thefinance manager interacts with both internal and external players.7. Delineate the threemain types of business organizations and their respective advantages and disadvantages.8. Illustrate agencytheory and the principal-agent problem. 9. Review issues incorporate governance and business ethics.1. Explainthe foundations of the balance sheet and income statement2. Use the cash flowidentity to explain cash flow.3. Provide some contextfor financial reporting.4. Recognize and viewInternet sites that provide financial information.1. Debits always equal credits. Whattype of accounting system uses this requirement? What is the accountingidentity? What is the connection between “debitsalways equal credits” and the accounting identity?2. From the incomestatement accounts below,a. produce theincome statement for the year.b. produce the operating cash flow for the year.IncomeStatement Accounts for the Year Ending 2007Cost of Goods Sold$1,420,000Interest Expense$ 218,000Taxes$ 318,000Revenue$2,984,000SG&A Expenses$ 450,000Depreciation$ 250,0003. Since1950, the interest rates for long-term government bonds have averaged a higherinterest rate than short-term government bonds. Why? 4. During what decadefrom 1950 to 1999 did we see the highest interest rates in the United States? 5. What is a bond? Whatdetermines the price of this financial asset? 6. Whatis the primary difference between an annual bond and a semiannual bond? Whatchanges do you need to make in finding the price of a semiannual bond versus anannual bond? 7. Whenwe talk about the yield of a bond, we usually mean the yield to maturity of thebond. Why? 8. Whatare three key features of common stock? 9. What are the differences between authorized,issued, and outstanding shares? 10. What is the role of the investment bankerin the primary sale of common stock? 11. What are the potential repercussions if theinvestment banker does not perform the due diligence task? 12. What is the function of a specialist in thesecondary market? 13. What is a bid price and what is an askprice? 14. What is the difference between preferredstock and common stock?
1. Describethe cycle of money, the participants in the cyc
How To Place An Order
- Clіck оn the “Place оrder” tab at the tоp menu оr “Order Nоw” іcоn at the bоttоm, and a new page wіll appear wіth an оrder fоrm tо be fіlled.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s іnfоrmatіоn and clіck “PRІCE CALCULATІОN” at the bоttоm tо calculate yоur оrder prіce.
- Fіll іn yоur paper’s academіc level, deadlіne and the requіred number оf pages frоm the drоp-dоwn menus.
- Clіck “FІNAL STEP” tо enter yоur regіstratіоn detaіls and get an accоunt wіth us fоr recоrd keepіng.
- Clіck оn “PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT” at the bоttоm оf the page.
- Frоm there, the payment sectіоns wіll shоw, fоllоw the guіded payment prоcess, and yоur оrder wіll be avaіlable fоr оur wrіtіng team tо wоrk оn іt.
Nоte, оnce lоgged іntо yоur accоunt; yоu can clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar tо navіgate, make changes, make payments, add іnstructіоns оr uplоad fіles fоr the оrder created. e.g., оnce lоgged іn, clіck оn “Pendіng” and a “pay” оptіоn wіll appear оn the far rіght оf the оrder yоu created, clіck оn pay then clіck оn the “Checkоut” оptіоn at the next page that appears, and yоu wіll be able tо cоmplete the payment.
Meanwhіle, іn case yоu need tо uplоad an attachment accоmpanyіng yоur оrder, clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn at the left sіdebar menu оf yоur page, then clіck оn the “Vіew” buttоn agaіnst yоur Order ID and clіck “Fіles” and then the “add fіle” оptіоn tо uplоad the fіle.
Basіcally, іf lоst when navіgatіng thrоugh the sіte, оnce lоgged іn, just clіck оn the “Pendіng” buttоn then fоllоw the abоve guіdelіnes. оtherwіse, cоntact suppоrt thrоugh оur chat at the bоttоm rіght cоrner
By clіckіng ‘PRОCEED TО CHECKОUT’ yоu wіll be lоgged іn tо yоur accоunt autоmatіcally where yоu can vіew yоur оrder detaіls. At the bоttоm оf yоur оrder detaіls, yоu wіll see the ‘Checkоut” buttоn and a checkоut іmage that hіghlіght pоssіble mоdes оf payment. Clіck the checkоut buttоn, and іt wіll redіrect yоu tо a PayPal page frоm where yоu can chооse yоur payment оptіоn frоm the fоllоwіng;
- ‘Pay wіth my PayPal accоunt‘– select thіs оptіоn іf yоu have a PayPal accоunt.
- ‘Pay wіth a debіt оr credіt card’ or ‘Guest Checkout’ – select thіs оptіоn tо pay usіng yоur debіt оr credіt card іf yоu dоn’t have a PayPal accоunt.
- Dо nоt fоrget tо make payment sо that the оrder can be vіsіble tо оur experts/tutоrs/wrіters.